Our first "big pool" swim

When we were home for the Lemert Reunion, I was able to spend time with my very best friend, Jessie. She and I have been very close since 4th grade. Forever ago, now! She's married to Jim (an Indiana State Trooper) and has 3 kids, Kiara, Kalem and Kollin. Kollin is about 6 months younger than Whitney and Lauren, but since he takes after his daddy, you'd never know it!

The Strong family have an awesome pool and back yard. I miss Jessie very much since I don't get to see her often, but if we lived closer, she'd be sick of us hanging out in behind her house every day. :)

Whitney was a little apprehensive at first. The "big pool" was really big!


Lauren was a LOT apprehensive, the entire time.


 Whitney eased her way in...


...and finally went in with Kollin and Jim.


Lauren didn't enjoy floating as much as Kollin does...


...so she found fun water toys instead.


Jim must be raising his boys to follow in his policeman footsteps with this car.


So many things to do!


Kalem found Whitney a fun floating ladybug, which she LOVED. We have since purchased one similar.



0 comments:

Post a Comment