Family photos

In the past, before the girls were born, "family" just meant my parents, grandparents, etc. I've also had very close friends who felt like family, but until now I guess I never knew what "family" really meant.


On one of the last perfect fall days, a good friend of ours took wonderful family photos of us. We went to Sharon Woods park and just explored all afternoon. The girls (despite NO nap that entire day) had the best time playing in the leaves, walking up and down the trails and looking at all the dogs, squirrels and other kids. My sole intent was to use a few for our family Christmas card this year - and I did - but when I printed them I realized that I have my very own "family." A family of four. A unit. And my heart is full up. 

I now have six of them printed, framed and hanging on the wall. I have plans for some of the other ones, as I realize you can't capture the love and joy of "family" enough.












































Thanks for the beautiful pictures Greg. I will cherish them always! :)

1 comments:

Gregory Lloyd said...

I just take the pictures, the girls did all of the heavy lifting! :)

Post a Comment