Our first Halloween party!

Our pal Evelyn invited us to her Halloween party! There were games, crafts, food and prizes. We even had our first piece of Candy Corn, some sorbet punch and cupcakes! It was so much fun, we fell asleep on the way home. Happy Halloween!


Our pal Evy was dressed as a pretty fairy...




There was also a chicken...



Some football player (we're Colts fans)...



A fireman...



Grayson was a lion...



And a cute little spider!



The food was all things orange. Cheese, carrots, cupcakes...



Orange Rice Krispy treats, oranges, Goldfish...



We ate a lot of yummy stuff...



Then we went on a scavenger hunt!



We had to go around Evy's house and find clues...



I see a clue!



I see one too!



Anything in here?



Hooray! Our treasure.



We were having so much fun, Evy got too hot. She kept her wings on though...



There were lots of fun things, like these edible eyeballs...



Evy's mommy read fun stories...



And we had a sing-along!



There were fun games and toys too...



There was bowling, but mostly we all just played with the cups...



Our favorite craft was making the bat print...



Of course, I had to sample the pastels. They didn't taste as good as the food.



Getting my hand painted for my bat print...



Making the bat's wing...



I don't like when my hands are wet...



But, I braved through it...



So mommy could have her first refrigerator art. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment