Calendar Girls

I'm entering the girls in the annual Twins Magazine calendar contest! They want pix of twins in the seasonal variety for each month of their 2009 calendar. Since the deadline is October 1, I figured I'd better catch what was left of summer in our front yard. It's hard to get them both to look at the camera (and smiling is too much work when there's so much to look at!) but I thought they turned out pretty well. Here's their first debut, at our 20 minute photo shoot.






Here are a couple loner photos...



This one could have been a winner...but evidently Whitney didn't think so.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

The third one down is precious - and Whitney spitting up is hysterical! I have a feeling that one will embarrass her when she becomes a teenager...

Meshawn said...

Holy Cannoli! If those don't end up on that calendar I'm going to be mildly angry! I love the last one where they're looking at each other--Whitney looks like she's taking a little poo! lol.

Anonymous said...

Droooooool. LOL. That was great. I like the one of them looking at each other the best too. I bet it will win for sure!

DeborahB said...

Ewwwww...is that spit up?? These are really cute though!

Ltlmz said...

Awww...Tari, I love the one where the girls are looking at each other! They are getting so big. Do they look more alike? I think so, but I haven't seen them in months--well for most of their lives. :)

Kristin said...

Oh...so sweet!

Post a Comment